Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kenneth and I are having a huge disagreement about diapers. Kenneth is very pro cloth diapers, and while I see his point on saving money and the environment, I can't help but feel a little weary. I do want to attempt using the cloth diapers, but I also feel it might be necessary to also have disposable on hand just in case. I added diapers on our registry and I don't know if I should take them off. If we don't end up using them, we can just take them back or donate them.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard (from my Mormon Mommy Bloggers) that cloth diapers can be really difficult in the first few weeks. Basically until the BMs become pretty regular and solid, cloth diapers can just be messy. I would suggest you try the cloth diapers and see how they work. If it isn't tenable, then try introducing them when things become a bit more "regular."

    ReplyDelete