Monday, May 3, 2010


I've been keeping journals for over 8 years and after I found out I was pregnant I haven't written in them once. You would think that the most momentous occasion in my life would bombard me with inspiration. I'm so saddened by my lack of documentation. I guess it's never too late to start. I've always needed my journal to break free, to really figure out who it is trapped in this body, and usually I would tend to write during my most depressed out breaks. Now I have never been happier in my entire life. Maybe it's my prego hormones, but I am absolutely in love with my life right now. The whole world could be crumbling down but as long as I have Kenneth and my little Bambino by my side I am spinning in a whirl wind of laughter and love. I made Kenneth tear up last night because we both talked about how lost we would be with out each other. It's true every day I fall more in love and realize how the universe has done some powerful colorful beautiful work in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment