Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I really feel the urge to be nesting, but the act of actually doing anything seems far too much for me to handle. I need something to get me off my fat preggo butt and start cleaning, too bad I can't drink coffee.

I had a dream about Emory last night, it was a bit horrifying and I'm not even sure I want to write the details because it disturbed me so much. Kenneth and I need to be working on our hypnobirthing more so I can ease some of my fears.

Baby shower is coming up in about two weeks, I'm so excited. Mostly to chow down on some awesome mexican food and visit was some good friends and family. Also, it will be my family's first chance to meet Kenneth.

I making buttons for my mom and kenneth's mom to be recognized as the grandmas. I think they might be a little over the top. Colors ususally protrude from my artwork like vomit. I just love colors so freaking much.

No comments:

Post a Comment