Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm so happy working at my job. I hate rules and authority and schedules, so it's hard to find a job that suites me. I still have to adhere to a certain code of regulations but it's much more laid back then most places.Today my bosses wanted me on the panel to hire my new department boss. It feels pretty good to know that they respect my opinions enough to ask me what I think, even if it doesn't really matter. I ended up talking to them about my leave of abscence and they were completely supportive. It helps that I used to date the assistant store team leader, I know how to talk to him and joke with him with out getting all quite and lame. Turns out he's having a baby boy about a month before I'm due. We talk about baby stuff a lot, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment