Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EEK



Emory was born Wednsday July 21st at 9:12 am. Eight hours of beautiful natural labor. I still can't believe I did it. Kenneth really guided me through all of it and I know it wouldn't have gone as well without his calm support. I met with God and immensed myself in a peaceful bright white light when the pain was so intense. It seriously feels like your going to die. Being mentally prepared is a must for natural labor. I'm glad I didn't let other peoples stories affect me. I'm going to be an advocate for natural child birth because it was seriously the most mind blowing experience one could ever have.




I love being a mom. I love only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep at night and hanging out with my little night owl just admiring how incredible he is. I love nursing him and listening to his slurps and gulps. I love squeezing his chunk rolls and kissing him all over. I love how he loves listening to his daddy talk. I love how asia is so gentle with him. I love my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment