Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We took Asia and Emory to Mt. Lemon yesterday. It was more of a trip for Asia than anyone else. We stopped at a creek so she could jump in and play, Kenneth ended up giving her a bit of a bath. She loves pouncing around in water and getting her feet wet.














We had a picnic in a beautiful grassy field. Emory was awake the whole time, he was so sweet and peaceful. I think he enjoyed the fresh mountain air.















I also really enjoyed nursing out in the open air. I'm so glad Kenneth got me out of the house. I'm becoming a recluse, but in a good way. I'm just enjoying my time with Emory soooo much. I wish I could be a stay at home Mom more than anything in the world. It's going to be so hard leaving my baby for more than a few hours. I'll probably cry my eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment