Monday, July 19, 2010

I decided to stop working today. The thought of wearing shoes and white chef jacket over my clothes made me want to cry. Seriously, I'm in a fragile state. Wearing clothes is torturous. I'm actually naked right now, it's the only way to feel some sort of relief. Kenneth and my Mom both think I should still be working. I really wish I didn't have the guilt about taking my time off before the baby so I wish they were being supportive. Oh Emory, I hope you make your arrival soon my little one, Mommy's starting to become a not so awesome person as she normally is. I think I'm just going to try to focus my energy on his scrapbook today. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon.


And just because looking at pictures of bunnies and foxes makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment