Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The first monsoon storm came last night. Kenneth and I watched Wet Hot American Summer while the lightning dazzled and sparkled outside. The thunder began to roar as the lightning cracked its whip and slowly little droplets of rain could be heard on the window pane. As it picked up pace the rain began to wildly fall from the sky. We ran outside like little kids and marveled at the majestic beauty. Even Asia sat with us and smiled as we all let the rain mesmerize us with her beautiful arrival. The fireman across the street were bustling in and out in and out, must of been on five trips while it rained. Tucson rain gets us all out of whack but I love that Tucsonans get so excited about it, we all know it's such a special moment and it's so important for our desert.

Now that the rain as arrived I'm hoping Emory will follow suite. I can't wait to meet my little guy. I feel so strongly in my heart that I am fulfilling one of my life's duties. I was meant to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment