Sunday, April 4, 2010

I will never ever take my youthful and healthy body for granted again. All these aches and pains and perpetual discomfort make me feel like a severe elderly cripple. I'm going to start running after I have the baby. I remember this one time Alicia and I went out on a run together. We were both determined to out run each other, or as least keep up with each other. Best run of my life. Not to mention memorable for the black snake that crossed our path. We screamed like little girls and embraced each other for a hot second, laughed, pushed each other away and went back to running. That high after a really good work out is so euphoric, why can't it be as addicting as smokes or beer? I think it can be. I'm going to make it my new vice. I can't stand these changes in my body. I love my little guy in there but I hate what it's doing to my figure.

There was an earthquake in Tucson today. What the hell? I'm bummed I didn't feel it.

I'm starting to accept who I am lately. Not that I'm not open for changes or self improvement. I just think I was trying so hard to be something better than I am for so long. It's easier to just be okay with my faults. Like talking shit about people. Sometimes it just feels good to let it out because people can be really fucking annoying. Also, I'm irresponsible, like REALLY irresponsible. Like I'm probably the last person in the world to be having a baby irresponsible. But it's all good. I have a wonderful family and the most awesomest friends and if I could be judged on the people I have surrounding me in my life, I'd get a gold star and a one way ticket to heaven. I am blessed.

Going to eat this delish meal kenneths mom made me for easter now. num num num :)

No comments:

Post a Comment