Friday, April 9, 2010

I think I'm in the nesting phase. I woke up at 7:30 and started cleaning right away. I took all my clothes out of the babies room and put them in storage, I can't wear 90% of them any way and won't be able to, if at all, for awhile. I love seeing Emory's little baby clothes dangling from the closest.
I'm trying to get my car cleaned and prepared for baby arrival, which is a God damn hassle because instead of listening to my father, I avoided every precaution to keep my car in good running condition. My 2003 mistubishi lancer is a piece of shit. I have to get a window replaced, numerous repairs on the engine, the air conditioning fixed, and give the car a complete cleaning make over.
I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'm getting to the point where the excitment of meeting Emory is over powering. I want him out right now, but I know we're both not ready yet.
I'm taking Aidan and his bestie to see How to Train Your Dragon this evening. I'm going to eat the shit out of some popcorn.

2 comments:

  1. i cant imagine how much pressure there is to prepare for such a monumental thing as bringing a baby into your world.

    ReplyDelete