Tuesday, March 23, 2010



I've always had a special place in my heart for Rod Stewart. I don't really like to talk about it.


Seriously though, when ever this song comes on at work I kinda get choked up.





May the good Lord be with you Down every road you roam And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home And may you grow to be proud Dignified and true And do unto others As you'd have done to you Be courageous and be brave And in my heart you'll always stay Forever Young, Forever Young Forever Young, Forever Young


Add Image


This album is absolutely the most amazing mind blowing album of the year for me. I knew I always liked Bob Marley, but really listening to this album and appreciating the sound and lyrics takes it to a whole other level. Emory and I jammed out to this all day.

So-o, Africa unite: 'Cause the children (Africa unite) wanna come home. Africa unite: 'Cause we're moving right out of Babylon, yea, And we're grooving to our Father's land, yea-ea.

3 comments: