Friday, March 26, 2010

Being pregnant is like being in a club. You can go up and talk to other pregnant women and instantly start going on and on about your super uber personal issues and problems. There's an unspeakable bond that's shared because you know the trials and tribulations each other is facing. If I were better with words I could describe how insane this experience is. But I'm not, so all I can say is that, It's insane. Physically, mentally, emotionally. This is the most wild and beautiful trip I've ever taken. I feel a lot more confident as a pregnant women. Maybe these past few months have made me finally grow up a little bit. If I'm a Mom I have to be strong and assertive.

Today I came home from work aggravated and tired. I walked inside the house and the back door was open, I could see Kenneth relaxing and enjoying the cool evening breeze through the screen. Asia was pouncing around the yard scaring off kitty cats. It's an instant stress release to see my family. Kenneth did my laundry. All of it, and it was a lot. Then he made me dinner, again. I'm just really happy. We're going to be good parents. We have different ideas and ways of doing things but we love each other and respect each other and I when it comes down to it, we enjoying taking care of each other.

We ate dinner with Kenneths Mom, who conveniently is also our neighbor. She's pretty awesome, and I'm stoked she's Emory's Gma. It just made for a great close for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment